Model Number: L- 517 - 11 PVC-9.5 x 10cm
Key Specifications/Special Features:
Sizes: 9.5 x 10cmIdeal for outdoor activitiesProvides heat to approximately 50 to 55 degree Celsius and releases heat for up to 15 to 30minutesHow to use:1)Flexmetal disc once or untill the liquid crystalised2)Massagethe pack to soften3)Applythe Instant Heat Pack on desired area.(if the temperature is too high, wrap a cloth around theheat packbefore using)To useCOLD:
1)Place the pack (liquid form) in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before use
How to Reuse after crystalised:
1) Boil water in a pot
2) Wrap the Instant Hot Pack with a cloth to avoid direct contact with the pot
3) Place the pack (with wrapped cloth) inside the pot and continue boiling the water until ALL crystals are dissolved and only transparent liquid remains (usually around 20 minutes).
4) Remove the pack (with tongs) from the boiling water and make sure all crystals have dissolved (hold it up against the light to check), or it will trigger the heating again.
5) Place the Instant Hot Pack on a cloth to cool down, or wrap the product with cloth and apply to desired area (be cautious with high temperature).
6) When the liquid pack cools down, it is ready to be used again.
Be cautious of the water temperature and the temperature of theInstant Hot Packwhile removing it from hot water.
Avoid direct contact with internal material, however, if contacted with the gel within, wash the contacted area with soap and water. If irritation continues, seek medical help.
●If the crystals begin to form while the product is cooling down, it means the crystals from previous reaction didn't dissolved completely and must be re-boiled.
● If flex the metal disc while the product is still hot from boiled water, the reaction will be incomplete and must be re-boiled. Therefore, please wait until the product has fully cooled before flexing the metal disc to activate.